Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chapter 2: Dreams...

What does it mean when you dream of someone?

Does it mean that you miss him too much that he appears even in your dreams?

I don't know...

I dreamed of Mark yesterday night again. This time it's about dying hair. I don't know why all my dreams about Mark are so... weird.

This time, it's on dying hair. There were rapes, bus interchanges... leaving each other... what's next?

I love how I'm lying to most people. I love how I appear so happy and carefree when actually my heart is breaking and bleeding.

I love being a Liar.

At least other people are happy, I guess.

I realized that I still can't get over Mark... what's so special about him that makes me feel so... strange? I wonder too...

I feel like seeing him again but... I know it's not possible.

So, I'll look at the photos in my Computer...

...

I feel like crying now... I need a shoulder to lie on... I need his shoulder...

I need him to pat my shoulder again...


1 comment:

clpz said...

I have many dreams too...