Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chapter 3: you

Stop it.

I'm talking to fate.

Stop it. Just stop it.

Stop making me see his name everywhere. I see it everywhere. Newspapers, TV shows, even on people's blogs.

I mean there are some inevitable ones like a forum I go to, right at the top of the page, it says,

"Mark forums read"

...

I don't want to see him.

I don't know why but every time I feel so excited at any chance to see him... only to feel heartbroken because when I see him... he doesn't care. That's what he's supposed to do, right?

I guess...

I checked my Marist Companion just now and... I realized that this Tuesday is the returning of scripts... and one more week and it'll be holidays.

I'm moving back to the 4I classroom this Tuesday.

I guess that means... I'll never see him again.

Haha, I have a sudden pain in my heart now but... I have to accept this.

Oh well... who am I lying to?

I miss so many things about him. I really do. Today was so boring that... a lot of moments keep replaying again... what is with me?

...

"I want to be with you, with you oh baby

I’ll never forget you
As the snow keeps on falling
I embrace our moments in my heart"

you - Koda Kumi

=(


No comments: